We are looking for awesome people to join our team!
Forgotten Key is a game studio that focus on creative and atmospheric games, and most of them are adventures into new unknown and fantastic worlds. We have the most exciting of times ahead of us, and we need more people on the team in more or less every area of game development.
We are especially in need of:
- A 2D / Concept artist who can help out building our visual universes. We are a small team, and you will be needed in many different situations.
- 3D artists who can handle the whole pipeline. We will help you in your strive and focus, but you will need to be comfortable in the diverse tasks you will be handed.
- A technical artist who have a good understanding of aesthetics, shaders, effects and all other magic that brings game worlds alive.
- Gameplay programmers who can join our tech team to build awesome new experiences on multiple platforms (mainly PC and consoles). Our current engine of choice is Unity, and experience in Unity and C# is required. We are open to junior applications, but we are prioritizing people with previous experience of shipping projects.
- Everyone else. Even though your specific role wasn’t listed, you might be a perfect fit for our team in terms of talent, ambition, kindness or culture. If you think a job at Forgotten Key would be your dream job, we would like to hear from you.
We are a growing family of developers who have fun exploring the game medium together. Our office is located in Karlshamn right next to the sea, right on top of a white guide listed lunch restaurant (with indoor barbeque on the menu every day!!!). We have the renowned Brädspelskaféet (Board game café) in town, and everyone on the team are granted access to their full library of games for free. To top it all off, we also have a newly built traditional kallbadhus (literally: “cold bath house”, includes a sauna) just a few hundred meters from the office building.
Speak to you soon <3