Forgotten Key is a Swedish independent game studio founded in Karlshamn in the midst of 2011 by students of Blekinge Institute of Technology. At Forgotten Key we concentrate on atmospheric adventures and experiences, and we want to build new worlds for players to explore. We strive to innovate with game design, and build games around a core experience conveyed through all creative means we have at hand: Mechanics, writing, graphics and audio.
Today we are a team of 15 people making atmospheric games. We want to create artistic and innovative video games that touch, inspire and stay with our players.
Press / Business contact: email@example.com
- Nominated for Best Indie Game of Gamescom 2017 with AER Memories of Old.
- IndieCade Select 2016 with AER Memories of Old.
- Winner of Game Concept Challenge 2011 with The Shine of a Star.
- Winner of Game Concept Challenge 2012 with Blanco.
- Winner of Game Concept Challenge 2013 with AER Memories of Old.